Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fernando's Friend

Currently I am sitting at the Internet Cafe. I love this place. I can get online and check my facebook while I eat french fries and sip on my Caramel Machiato. I only have a few minutes so this blog will be a bit short. In about 3 minutes I will log off here at the Internet Cafe and walk across the way to Claudius for Devos. I am in the Chaplain Internship program and part of it is that I observe so many devos with my chaplain mentor. My mentor is Jenn Hale and she is the chaplain somewhere on Claudius 2. I am excited about all that the internship has in store. I know I will grow because of it this semester! :)
Now about Fernando's friend! I went to Petsmart to get a live aquatic plant for Fernando. If you don't know who Fernando is read the previous post! I was looking around Petsmart with my friend Angelica and we stumbled across some African Dwarf Frogs! They are completely aquatic frogs who get along with Bettas. BTW completely aquatic means they stay under water all the time. Then I saw the price tag, only 2.99!!! So I bought Fernando a new buddy who has yet to be named. Any suggestions? Nothing plain okay! This little gal froggy needs an equally fun name as Fernando! :) Alright that's all for now I gotta head out to these Devos.
God's grace and peace for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment